Enjoy some fun and funky kayaking through the backwoods of Louisiana when you join us on this tour! Great for all skill levels!
- Person All Ages
Paddle Manchac Swamp & Tour a Plantation
This swamp kayak tour, cajun food and plantation tour experience includes the following:
- Transportation to and from New Orleans
- Intermediate paddle through Manchac Swamp
- Perfect for groups looking for a great time
- Learn the history and importance of this unique ecosystem
- Paddle past cypress and tupelo groves
- Stop at B&C Seafood Restaurant for Cajun cuisine (option to purchase food)
- Guided tour of the beautiful Whitney Plantation
At times, the Whitney Plantation becomes too busy to make week-of bookings. In the occasion that the Whitney Plantation tour is not available, we go to the Oak Alley Plantation. We highly regard both of these tours and the narratives and perspectives they share concerning Louisiana’s plantation history.
- Visit the Museum, Baptist Church, and Gift Shop.
- Take photos of the live oak corridor that leads up to the “Big House.”